Sunday, June 17, 2012
Quick and Simple Laundry Hint
Some friends came over this past week to help me sort and wash baby clothes. We had lots of fun talking and sharing, as we always do. We were able to get a lot accomplished in a short amount of time, and I now feel comfortable and less stressed about baby #3's arrival because everything is ready. After they left, I was removing the last load of laundry from the washing machine and putting it in the dryer when I noticed the detergent cup was with the load (still trying to use up all my store bought detergent to continue making my own). At first I thought my friend had lost her mind...I mean why would the detergent cup be in the washing machine? Then the bulb went off in my head. I realized my friend was brilliant! What an easy way to clean out the cup and not waste any detergent! I had been buying the huge bottle of detergent, but refilling a smaller bottle because I hated washing out the cup to the huge container (plus I felt like I was wasting small amounts of detergent each time I rinsed the cup). I wish I had thought of this hint. Maybe some of you already do this. I just never thought to think outside the box...I just always poured the detergent into the dispenser of the machine. So to my brilliant, wonderful friend (you know who you are)...Thank you, thank you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment