Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mom connection: creating vibrant relationships in the midst of motherhood

This is my second time in writing this post, apparently I did not save it correctly on my husband's iPad (which I am currently using because I was kicked off the computer so he could play his game-minor vent). So, here we go again! As some of you readers may know, I am currently the MOPS coordinator for a local group. MOPS, or Mothers of Preschoolers (conception through kindergarten), is an international organization that is a Christian based (non-demoninationl) where all mothers can come together, find support, strengthen and develop their mothering skills, and draw closer to God. I joined my local group in 2010, and became the coordinator the following year. I enjoy having the opportunity to fellowship with our mothers, make friends, get support, share mothering struggles, and be encouraged while strengthening my relationship with God. I saw a Facebook post from MOPS International last week that was looking for mommy bloggers to review their upcoming "curriculum" book on their blog. I quickly sent them my info, but honestly did not think they would consider me since my blog is so new and I have few posts. I was super excited when I received my books in the mail on Monday. Yes, books! They sent me two copies, one for me and one to giveaway. So, let's have a contest! If you would like to win a copy of Mom Connection: creating vibrant relationships in the midst of motherhood by Tracey Bianchi, simply engage me here on the blog or on my Facebook links about this blog. I will put your name in the running, and then I will pick one lucky winner on May 15th. I'll post the lucky winner's name on this blog, along with my review of the book. Who knows, maybe I will send you a batch of the DIY Natural Laundry Detergent or a sample of the Almost Natural Dishwasher Detergent! Happy blog reading everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Fun Amanda! Glad they picked you to review their books! I enjoy reading your blog and I'm excited to try some of vinegar tips soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill! Vinegar really is awesome stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete